[RBW] Question for the group, NOS Suntour ratchet barend shifters in original unopened package, what are they worth?
Joel Stern
2015-07-30 21:48:37 UTC
Just wondering what these are worth today as a NOS, never opened package?

It is finally the time to get my extra parts listed, sold the Rivendell
Road less a couple of parts, so I will put all together when I list and i
want to avoid eBay and give RBW or iBob members first crack.

Thanks for your help on this
Joel
Garth
2015-07-30 22:46:52 UTC
Their value is in the eye of the beholder of course. Yet they are
simply shifters after all . I too have some NOS SuTour and Sachs stuff and
have asked myself . . . .what would I sell these for if I did ? Like
many, I've looked at eprey and the like to see what any such items have
sold for , but what is it to Me what anyone else has ever done ? If I
wish to sell them for a dollar , a million , or give them away . . . it
has no real effect on Me and My Life !

Whatever you choose, you cannot go "wrong" ! What price is such*
Freedom* ? Priceless !