[RBW] FS: 56cm Sam Hillborne frame/fork (double top tube) + Extras
'Shelby M' via RBW Owners Bunch
2015-07-19 04:23:59 UTC
Ladies and Gents: for sale is my Sam Hillborne. It is in no way for sale because I don't love it, but because I am saving up for a Hunqapillar. This bike is very smooth riding with well planned out geometry and fork rake.
The sale includes the frame, fork, headset and Tektro R559 long reach brakes with salmon pads. Frame and fork is in very good condition excluding a verrrry small ding on the lower top tube made from a fall on dirt in which the bar end shifter made contact. It is visually invisible.
Looking for $775 + shipping ($35-40) o.b.o. I will only ship within the United States.
Please view attached photos and email or respond with and unanswered questions regarding the frame & fork.

Shelby
***@yahoo.com

Additional images can be found here:
https://flic.kr/p/vUrd3J
https://flic.kr/p/wbppaU
https://flic.kr/p/wctC5M
https://flic.kr/p/w9JEc5
Michael Ullmer

Zach Duval
2015-07-24 03:35:49 UTC
When were the blue Sam's sold without the cream head tube?
'frank_a' via RBW Owners Bunch
2015-07-24 18:56:13 UTC
They were frame specials because of the single color paint. It was about
two years ago +/-
I recall them being offered for 990.00, a bit of a
discount compared to the two-toned frames.

- Frank
2015-07-29 05:09:40 UTC
Frame, fork and extras are still for sale.
Price reduced to $735 + $35 for shipping.