[RBW] Jan and Grant both like Tabatas
Bill Lindsay
2015-07-30 07:03:16 UTC
It's fashionable to put Grant vs Jan. I find they agree on 95 percent of things, roughly. Grant promotes Tabatas, and Jan today blogged how Tabatas are a really effective way for him to prep for PBP even though he has little time to ride.
Rod Holland
2015-07-30 15:51:48 UTC
*chuckle*

That's the functional equivalent of hearing it from a burn1ng bush, at least as far as bicycle matters are concerned. Explains why I was out doing Tabatas in the heat and humidity yesterday evening...

rod
Tim McNamara
2015-07-30 18:51:01 UTC
Post by Bill Lindsay
It's fashionable to put Grant vs Jan. I find they agree on 95 percent of things, roughly. Grant promotes Tabatas, and Jan today blogged how Tabatas are a really effective way for him to prep for PBP even though he has little time to ride.
They agree on even more than that, IMHO. Their "big" disagreement seems to be on how much trail they prefer. Hardly earth shaking.
Eric Norris
2015-07-30 18:54:27 UTC
Jan has also been known to (gasp!) ride fast and (oh no!) wear Lycra.

--Eric Norris
***@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com
Eric Norris
2015-07-30 19:19:39 UTC
Proof! Jan in Lycra prior to PBP in 2011.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/campyonlyguy/shares/365P8F <https://www.flickr.com/photos/campyonlyguy/shares/365P8F>

--Eric Norris
***@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com
Bill Lindsay
2015-07-30 20:29:23 UTC
They agree on even more than just Tabatas? Or they agree on even more than 95% of things?