[RBW] Selling 2 Rivendell bikes
Jim Bailey
2015-07-29 00:35:54 UTC
This is an I-bob cross-post. apologies to the admin.

As the subject says, I’m trying to sell 2 bikes.

The first and newest is a 55cm Samuel Hillborne (55st/57tt, ctc) I bought
just last November (2014). Only 150 miles on this bike. The bike has the
stock Sakei/FSA roller bearing headset, Ritchey WCS stem, VO Porteur bars,
Tecktro levers, Paul Racer brakes, 175mm Ritchey cranks w 46/34 rings, Stem
mounted 8sp Ultegra bar end levers, FSA F Der, Old school XT R Der, and
Ritchey post. Wheels are Peter White-built XTR hubs and Mavic Open Sport
rims w/ Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tires. Saddle and pedals not included.
Also includes VO Zeppelin fenders (not shown). Asking $1500 plus $100
shipping.

The second is a 59cm Rivendell Romulus (59st/57tt, ctc) from ages past. The
bike has the stock Shimano 105 cartridge headset, 9cm Nitto stem, Easton
bars (not as shown), Tecktro levers, Paul Racer M brakes, 175mm Sugino
cranks w 46/34 rings (not as shown), Silver down tube levers, Suntour F
Der, Ultegra R Der, and Salsa post. Wheels are Ultegra hubs and Mavic Open
Pro rims w/ Riv Jack Brown tires. Saddle and pedals not included. Also
includes Esge fenders. The frame has a minor dent just above the bottle
cage on the down tube. Asking $850 plus $100 shipping.

I have pics of both for seriously interested buyers. Please, no robocalling
inquiries if you're not in a buying mood.

Thanks,

Jim in Knoxville, TN