[RBW] FS: 650b Dynamo Wheel - Shimano DH-3N71 - Synergy Rim - $150 shipped.
David Banzer
2015-07-28 22:10:54 UTC
Switching a 650b conversion back to 700c, so I have an extra 650b dynamo
wheel.

Velocity Synergy Rim - 36h - this was used in a single speed setup, then
relaced with the dynamo hub
Shimano Dynamo Hub - model DH-3N71, no skewer, hub has less than 50 miles
on it

$150 shipped conUS.
Paypal Personal preferred for payment please.
Contact me offlist if you're interested.

Photos:

Riv content: sale will fund the building of a new front wheel for my Riv
Redwood

Thanks,
David
Chicago