[RBW] Shameless Self Promotion from Bruce Gordon Cycles
Bruce Gordon
2015-07-21 16:54:17 UTC
Since many Rivendell riders are running 650b tires - I thought I would announce the Sale on your Newsgroup

I'm having a SALE on the 27.5 (or as I call them 650b x 43c) Rock 'n Road tires. They will be on sale until Sunday July 28th. I'm putting them on sale to introduce this size to all the people who are riding newer 27.5 mountain bikes or anyone who is riding a bike that will accept 650b x 43 tires. Please take measurements to see if they will fit - http://brucegordoncycles.bigcartel.com/
/rock-n-road-all-te

I have both Skinwall or Blackwall - and they are "Tubeless Compatible".
Until Sunday the 28th they will be $50 each including shipping

Regards,
Bruce Gordon
www.bgcycles.com
www.brucegordoncycles.blogspot.com
(707) 762-5601
Kellie
2015-07-21 21:05:00 UTC
And......... I love mine! Running R&R's on my Cheviot.

<http://brucegordoncycles.bigcartel.com/product/rock-n-road-all-terrain-650b-x-43-tire-free-shipping>
Clayton.sf

Liesl
2015-07-21 21:41:57 UTC
That is the all-time best pair of diagrams to see how the tires will fit in
a frame/fork.
Steven Sweedler
2015-07-22 13:02:44 UTC
I am riding the RnR in 700 c on my All Rounder and have never felt so sure
footed on loose gravel descents and climbs. Great tires on a frame that has
exceeded my expectations. The tires measure a full 43 mm wide on the 28 mm
wide VO rims, and 40 mm on Mavic MA 40's. Steve

Plymouth, New Hampshire
Manuel Acosta

Abcyclehank
2015-07-29 20:10:53 UTC
Not sure tires are your main issue Manny, but going with great new tires is never a bad idea. Happy adventuring!

Sincerely,
Ryan
Spring Lake, MI